When i first saw this  i told to my self " this is the make up i will wear " to our Christmas party hehe.. i really love the smoke...

Inspiration: Smokey make up and get up

11/16/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

When i first saw this  i told to my self "this is the make up i will wear" to our Christmas party hehe.. i really love the smokey eyes since im chinita i need this to make my eyes to be more fab (oh walang kokontra)
Added to this look i super like black♥ I hope someone will give me some idea to be more unique in our company Christmas party, our theme is ICONOCLASH we must choose an icon and be look like her/ his and i feel so confused coz i really want to look like anyone that will be effortless as in parang ako na un pero kahit papaanu may ginaya ako some other said "look like LADY GAGA- some says look like SANDARA PARK" hays ah basta i want to be unique, classy and fab. What can you say?


sasa♥

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥