Bangkok dress; Old yellow belt; Yellow stiletto from Anya's Collection Blue stripes blazer from bangkok; Orange back-less old; Oran...

Look for the week: Neon

10/08/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Bangkok dress; Old yellow belt; Yellow stiletto from Anya's Collection
Blue stripes blazer from bangkok; Orange back-less old; Orange skirt from Bangkok
Thrifted top black blazer; Dress from get loud; Green wedge sandals from Anya's Collection
Pink top old; Belt stripes old; Skirt from Ms. Cabinet: Doll shoes from barbie
Top white old: Belt from boracay: Denim from bangkok: Leopard flat shoes from Anya's Collection

 My look for the week is inspired by neon colors its just happen i dunno why hahaha!...(di sinasadya) but its cool right? i just love colors it seems like summer even not!. neweiz happy week ends guys... mwah!♥

sasa♥


0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥