Sorry guys for the bluerdddyyyynesss photos i have, this shots was taken by my kido nephew hahah! inuto ko lang sya. About the skir...

Flowers bloom

10/11/2011 Sarange 0 Comments










Sorry guys for the bluerdddyyyynesss photos i have, this shots was taken by my kido nephew hahah! inuto ko lang sya. About the skirt i wore is not like that at first actually my mom just make an experiment, so tarahnnn... a cute skirt flower bloom and then about my top i just realize, it haves a fabulous sleeves when i already wore it love it♥


Top from hongkong
DIY Skirt from bankok
Brown belt old
Green wedge sandals from Anya's collection

sasa♥






0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥