It was our 11th Talipao peace mission anniversary and its sunday in a cloudy stormy day, but it wont stop me.hehehe☺ th...

Aqua Blue and Raffles

10/03/2011 Sarange 0 Comments






















It was our 11th Talipao peace mission anniversary and its sunday in a cloudy stormy day, but it wont stop me.hehehe☺ this picture's was shot in the manila ocean park it so cool and i really love the lights every time i go there i always want to take a shot hahaha kahit sabihin mong paulit-ulit ako bakit ba?!.

Dress from Dress me up 380
Blouse from bangkok
White wedge sandals from anya's collection
sasa♥




0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥