Aztec Violet

11/02/2012 Sarange 0 Comments




Aztec design rocks the trend of 2012 and this is one of the fabric details I love and surely I don’t wanna miss.








I wore a hi-low sheer top, inner pink sleeve less, a wire bunny headband that I used to wore as a collar, a Aztec bottom and a tussle peach platform.






What do you think on my look?









          Inspired by this look







 

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥