My Nephew Carl My Nephew (who shoot all of this) My Nephew's is so adorable halos lahat kasi mga lalaki si michae...

12/21/2011 Sarange 0 Comments















My Nephew Carl

My Nephew (who shoot all of this)


My Nephew's is so adorable halos lahat kasi mga lalaki si michael talaga lagi kong kasama to take pictures of mine.. pero etong si carl sumama so kahit san ako pumunta gusto nya rin magpapicture hehehe so pinagbigyan ko.. lahat lkame mahilig sa picture ewan ko ba san sila nagmana siguro sakin hahah...

aun lang babosh!♥

Skiny brown top from hk
White vest - no label
Skirt Dress me up
Shoes from anya's collection
 leopard watch from faye cousin of momy fleur
 

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥