Our Precious Baby Tifa Nicole had a photoshoot last saturday 04/30/11 at Varona Studio, seems our baby tifa having a great time that day, sh...

Photoshoot of Tifa Nicole

5/02/2011 Sarange 0 Comments

Our Precious Baby Tifa Nicole had a photoshoot last saturday 04/30/11 at Varona Studio, seems our baby tifa having a great time that day, she is 2 months old now and i think namana nya pagiging photogenic ko hahahah ☺...










Baby tifa was so adorable in this pictures and her mom and dad are proud to there baby and us too ninang and ninong's


Love you baby tifa!!! mwah!!!☺

0 coment�rios:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving some comment. I appreciate every comment you post. Please don’t forget to follow my blog and just let me know because I’ll always follow back.

In any question or suggestion, please don't hesitate to email me:
sasavalencia88@gmail.com

Connect with me in;
Facebook: facebook.com/DressMeUpBySasaValencia
Twitter: twitter.com/SasaValencia

Love Sasa♥